Sunday, October 29, 2006

Not Your Parents' Halloween

It's almost a cliche that Halloween is no longer a trick or treat holiday for kids but has been hijacked by grownups.

I guess I saw some strong evidence for that Saturday night when I went to downtown Champaign to pick up a couple of customized thin-crust pizzas to go from Jupiters. Turns out that the Highdive night club next door was holding a Halloween Pimp & Ho Costume party. I saw several costumed pimps and hos strutting their stuff up and down the street out front while waiting for my pizzas.

Not much like any Samhain I've done, either. Sometimes we do Samhain skyclad (whcih is witch talk for nude), and with some of our body types, sometimes it's hard to tell the pimps from the hos.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you in the blogosphere!
Arthur Hlavaty mentioned finding you in his LJ.

Blessed be and happy All Hallows

Judy Bemis

10/31/2006 9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Нет. [url=http://tutledy.ru/muzhchina-telets/63-muzhchina-telets-v-lyubvi.html]мужчина телец в любви[/url]

1/28/2013 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home